Welcome to the archives for “Requiem”. For ease of use, the back issues are going to be classified in this section by a rough chronological order, location; any characters that appear in them will be listed as well. This way you can click to any of the section beginnings anywhere within the archives. You can still navigate the archives the original way through the calendar on the left side of the page
This comic is setup as three separate story cycles tentatively (or not so tentatively as the case may be) entitled: “Requiem”, “Valediction”, and “Renewal”.
The Months and the Requiem Calendar
The Requiem Calendar consists of 12 months of 30 days with three Festival Days spread out throughout the year.
- Month of Rebirth
- Month of First Sowing
- Month of New Leaves
- (Festival) Founder’s Day
- Month of First Harvest
- Month of Second Sowing
- Month of First Fruits
- (Festival) Midsummer’s Day
- Month of Second Harvest
- Month of Falling Leaves
- Month of New Falling Snow
- (Festival) Midwinter
- Month of Darkness
- Month of Cold Winds
- Month of Lights
- The arrival of the Merchant Houses and the construction of the City of Erech. During the construction of the city, most of the settlers reside within the lower levels of the tower. It is believed that around this time, the Great Library of the Tower was constructed.
100 to 500 circa
- Many of the Merchant houses begin to expand outward from the City of Erech and begin to settle and claim other area’s. The cities of Karn, Pirogin, Peran, Turnow, and Zerus founded during this period.
- Aileana Noels is born.
- Aileana Noels and Ishara meet and become friends. They travel together for a little over fifty years before Ishara goes back to the Underlevels.
Year 3521-Year 3533
- The East West Continent War: During this time Aileana and Ishara operate as privateers known as the Delahaye Sisters.
- During this time Dumuzi influences a member of the McAllen line to found the Explorers Guilds and helps create the Great Archives,
- First successful manned space flight
- Inauguration of the Caladharas/Enkidu Space Elevator
- First successful manned landing on another planet; Malin, fourth planet in this solar system.
- First permanent research station on the planet Malin founded as an inter-house project.
- Beginning of the Malin terraforming project
- First Sowing, The founding of the city of Delusarnan (later known as Sarnan Port) by House Delusarnan. All municipal, government and military duties are handled by the House, a practice that has continued to the present day. This date is also held to be the official founding of the House.
- Malin terraforming project declared successful.
- Professor Clarence Gage is born
- Amena Caladharas (Ian’s Mother) is born
- Laura McAllen (Dana’s Mother) is born
- Kathleen Adair is born Hakon BlackAxe is born
- Theresa Quinlan born
- Second Harvest, The Construction of the Owl River Bridge (according to a cornerstone mounted on the bridge). Commemorative coinage minted by the Delusarnan House mint.
- Clarence Gage begins studying at the University of Erech. He was 13 years old at the time.
- Clarence Gage begins his collaboration with the ETI Research Center
- EDGAR’s first iteration enters the University of Erech, and begins his collaboration/friendship with Clarence Gage,
- Ena MacSwain born
- Clarence Gage and EDGAR successfully decode the first recorded broadcast from an ETI
- Clarence Gage graduates from the University of Erech with a Ph.D in Theoretical Physics, Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Amena Caladharas, Laura McAllen, and Kathleen Adair begin attending the University of Erech
- Clarence Gage joins the physics department at the University. EDGAR becomes his (official) assistant. Both of them complete work on the propulsion system for an FTL capable craft.
- Kathleen Adair becomes Clarence Gage’s first intern.
- Crystal One begins construction in an orbital facility around the worlds only satellite.
- Laura and Amena make their trip up north.
- First secret conflicts of what breaks out into the open as the House War start off with intelligence raids against House Meara by Bellisarius black ops teams.
- The departure of Crystal One.
- Amena Caladharas makes her final secret trip to the Northern Clocktower.
- Secret conflicts around the world gradually escalate to open warfare by the end of the Month of Lights.
- The House War. Julia Susannah Wells born
- Andry McCraigyn and Sean McCraigyn extracted from House Bellisarius. The operation was planned by House Tindal operatives working under the direction of Clarence Gage. Amena Caladharas assisted with the extraction at Clarence’s request.
- Ian Caladharas born.
- Dana McAllen born
- Sombra Bombing. 359 people were killed in the blast. Notable victims include Thomas Aberdeen, (husband of Amena Caladharas) and Riley Wells (brother of Olivia Wells, and Uncle of Julia Wells.
- Marcus Vale puts an end to the conflict by using the House Marker controlled Luna 1 Massdriver to bomb 6 military targets around the world, forcing the parties involved in the war to the bargaining table for an armistice, and the drafting of the House Accords which finally ended the war.
- Later estimates indicate that nearly 60,000,000 people were killed throughout the conflict worldwide (counted from the year 6542) Amena Caladharas dies one month after the Sombra Bombing due to injuries sustained during the incident.
6553-Month of First Rain
- Test launch of the “Curragh” model space plane.
Day 1, In the month of First Sowing, 6563
- Introduction: The remastered beginning of the comic. This section was redone for the first Keenspace sampler, and was a much better effort than what I originally had here.
- City of Erech, Early Morning: The first words of a possible assassination reach the City of the Clocktower. The characters of Ian and Andry are introduced. Taoiseach Thorongil Caladharas is introduced via phone call.
- Owl River Bridge, An hour later: Bringing out the dead, the members of House Delusarnan are dealing with the body of a murdered Taoiseach. The characters of Marisa Delusarnan, and Theresa Quinlan are introduced.
- Iyesta Observatory, Noon: Preparations for a wedding and the first signs of an emergency. Taoiseach Jesse Tindal and Professor Jonathon O’Brien are introduced.
- Daressa Regional Assistance Center:Tracking the plague
Day 2, In the month of First Sowing, 6563
- Secret Enemies, Mid Morning: The investigation of a mysterious keep on the outskirts of House Bellisarius territory. Thorongil Caladharas, Sean, and Arthur are first introduced here after they had been tracking some mysterious occurrences in that neighborhood for a couple of days.
- Countdown: The planting of the bomb at Amonson-Lancaster
- Caladharas Monorail Terminal, Mid Afternoon: The first meeting of a member of House Bellisarius and a warning of an impending army.
- Daressa Regional Assistance Center, Nightfall: News of the plague and the investigation of Daressa proper begins here.
- Dusk at Iyesta Observatory:Taoiseach Tindal discusses the situation with her most trusted counselor. Illitock of the insectoid Threllichock is first introduced here.
Day 3, In the month of First Sowing, 6563
- Morning, Amonson-Lancaster City: Murder of a city. Amonson-Lancaster City is destroyed by a nuclear “incident”
- Newscast 1: The first of the newscast bulletin comics.
- Discovery and Evacuation: The outskirts of House Bellisarius territory. A keep full of skulls and the first news of the detonation at Amonson City. The character of Joy is first introduced.
- Newscast 2: The first mention of Taoiseach Marcus Vale.
- Markers Vale: The City of Markers Vale. Marcus Vale, Base Commander Sorin, and Caradoc are introduced.
- Mid Afternoon, The City of Delusarnan: An assassin is hired. (Marisa Delusarnan)
- Sunset in the City of Erech: Carras Phelps begins his journey to the summerland’s, a plan is born. (Andry, and Ian)
- Newscast 3: The Anniversary of Crystal One. (Two comics consecutive comics are in this newscast.)
- Early Evening, the country north of the city of Iyesta: The first words of ancient prophecy, and the stewardship of ancient cities. (Jesse, and Illitock)
- The Encyclopedia of Selonian Architecture: The first encyclopedia entry. There will be others as needs allow.
- Dusk, The Municipitality of Marker’s Vale: Some family history is revealed and the principles try to decide what the hell to do about things (Marcus Vale, Sean, and Throngil)
- Death and Cheeseburgers: The attempted recruitment of an independent by a member of House Bellisarius. (Theresa Quinlan, Matthew Cullun, and Terrence Mc Neil are first introduced here.)
- A Burning City: The Investigators of House Caladharas arrive in Daressa. The first appearances of the soldiers of House Bellisarius and the realities of a dead city are discovered. (K. Luprand and Urzog Alfarinn make there first appearances in this set of comics)
- The Huntress: Theresa Quinlan arrives in Daressa proper and has her first encounter with a changed member of House Bellisarius.
- Lightning and Gunfire: Andry, Urzog, and Ian have a close encounter with two members of House Bellisarius in the middle of a burning empty city. The first hints of an ancient prophesy are revealed to Andry and company.
- The Daressa Underground: Theresa Quinlan travels the underground highways of Daressa and encounters a lone survivor: a child named Nicole Donahue.
- A Midnight Swim at Iyesta:The Beginning of Interlude 1. This section features Jesse Tindal and Illitock.
- Late Night at the Iyesta Airport: The conclusion of Interlude 1. This section introduces a Threllichock pilot and guardsman by the name of “Glass”. Arthur, Sean and Thorongil also appear in this episode as they get ready to head back across the water to the Iyesta Observatory. The first mention of “daiomons” or “sheddim” also occurs.
Day 4, In the month of First Sowing, 6563
- Early morning. The Ghost Soldiers: The Battle of Daressa continues. (Theresa Quinlan and Nicole Donahue)
- The Tavern: Andry, Ian, and Urzog on the run. (Part 1)
- The Hunters: The Enemy is on the alert.
- The Assassins: A contract is changed…
- Duck and Cover: The Caladharas contingent makes some plans.
- An Alliance is formed: A mercenary group and a House Caladharas pilot form a temporary alliance.
- The Coming of the Mist: The remnants of a House investigate a mysterious meteorological phenomenon.
- The Hidden City: The introduction of the rebel faction of House Bellisarius is introduced.
- A Homecoming: Thorongil finally makes it home. (Thorongil and Jessica Tindal)
- The Battle of Daressa: (Conclusion) Theresa Quinlan and Nicole Donahue search for a ride out.
- The Walk: The Caladharas contingent makes their plans to escape Daressa
- Interception: Targeter and company set down in Daressa proper.
- Scout: Glass, Sean, and Arthur finally make it to Daressa
- Convergence: The refugees meet up with their rescuers and finally escape Daressa.
- Parting Words:There is a rationale for everything.
Day 5, In the month of First Sowing, 6563
- Waterside: The beginning of the Final Interlude. (Marcus Vale, Moira Mebhe)
- Two Taoiseach’s: make plans for the future.
- The Beginning of Part 5: This section is the introduction of Julia Wells and Melinda Burns
- Grandfather and Grandson are reunited:Ian finally makes it to Iyesta
Day 9, In the month of First Sowing, 6563
- Prelude to a Handfast: Julia Wells and Taoiseach Marcus Vale arrive at Iyesta.
- A Conspiracy of Two: Ian Caladharas and Theresa Quinlan compare notes
- A Decision and an Artifact: Two Taoiseach’s converse
- Reunited: Julia and Ian are finally together again.
- A Refugees Progress: A Daressa survivor makes his way across country
- Newest Soldiers: The Newest Bellisarius troops.
- Arrival: Targeter and Company make it to Iyesta
- Newscast: These strips are particularly special because of This one.It is really the first edition of the side comic we’re running right now called “Pryce”
- Memo: A piece of correspondence from the opposing forces.
Day 10, In the month of First Sowing, 6563
- Counsel and Assassins:
- Power is Wasted on the Old:
- Magic and Murder:
- Recovery: Andry finally hears the news from his hospital bed, and some alliances are built.
- Girl Talk:
- License and Registration:
- A trip to the library: Arthur journeys to Iyesta proper to confer with the Essene citizens of the city
- The War of the Horse Clans: The beginning of a rebellion in the River Crossing Territories. This is the introduction of Vance Greylock and Darnell Wallace.
- Love and Bargains: The Hunt for Answers Begins: Theresa Quinlan and Throngil Caladharas begin to plot.
- Rebellion: The beginning of Part 6
Day 10, In the month of New Leaves, 6563
- The Investigation Begins: Targeter’s company and Quinlan enter Delusarnan territory
- The River Crossing Rebellion: Part 1:
- The Truth: Part 1: Ancient history is revealed. Julia Wells, Illitock and Ian Caladharas
- Altair: The first appearance of Rebbe Altair
- Sands Public House: The introduction of the BlackAxe family
- The River Crossing Rebellion: Part 2:
- The Truth: Part 2: Cutting Corners:Siobhain Monroe, Cullyn, and Targeter decide to expedite the investigative process.
- Answers, All Around: The Death of Marissa Delusarnan
Day 17, In the month of New Leaves, 6563
- The Swimmers: Ian Caladharas and Julia Wells begin tracking a set of ancient ruins. (Part 7 begins)
- Status and a Parting: Quinlan and BlackAxe talk about what happens next
Day 18, In the month of New Leaves, 6563
- Hunting a Courier: Leah Yosef and Arthur track a Daressa survivor across the Northern Territories
- Barton’s Pistol Range:
Day 20, In the month of New Leaves, 6563
- Accords and Clauses:Affairs of State and the River Crossing Rebellion. Marcus Veil, and Darnell Wallace
Day 27, In the month of New Leaves, 6563
- Awakenings: News of Arrivals in Threllichock Territory
- Three in the Desert: Moira Gabriel, and Ray Wallace are introduced.
- Andry Returns to Duty: And discovers word of more survivors of his former House.
- Prelude to War: The refugees are discovered.
- Tracking the Courier:Who stalks the tiger this time?
Day 29, In the month of New Leaves, 6563
- The Words of Bellisarius: Our first real look at the Enemy. The first appearance of Bellisarius and Calliel
- The Opposition: Ancient opposition. begins to build.
- An Unknown City: Julia Wells and Illitock await some visitors
- The Underground: Ray and Ian begin their exploration of the under levels of the ruins.
- Newscasts: Naglorond and River Crossing are discussed.
- Lovers Parting: Hakon BlackAxe and Theresa Quinlan
- Retirement: Targeter and Siobhain Monroe
- Argument: Illitock, Jessica Tindal, and Thorongil Caladharas
- Grandfather and Grandson:Ian, Thorongil
Day 30, In the Month of New Leaves, 6563
- The Angel of Obsidian Wings: An ancient inscription on an ancient artifact.
- A Ferry on the River Wolf: this section featuring Arthur and Leah runs concurrently with
- Three Men on a Road: This section features Sean, Andry, and Glass
- The Bellisarius Exiles:The Exiles evacuate
Day 9, In the Month of First Harvest, 6563
- A Physicist on the Scene: Hakon BlackAxe and the first meeting of Kathleen Adair
- On the Fianna’s Blade:A new assignment for a new character. Ena Mac Swain is introduced.
Day 20, In the Month of First Harvest, 6563
- The Beginning of Chapter 10: The Third Side Continued.
- Tracking the Scientist: Dearborn territories …Targeter and Company
- The Return to the Castle: Professor Clarence Gage and AI UNit “EDGAR” make a return trip to the radiated Bellisarius territories in search of answers. (The first piece of this series takes place on the 18th…the rest continue on the 20th.
- The Undercity Part 1: The explorations continue underneath Threllichock Territory.
- Where We Stand: Targeter’s band compare notes…what’s going on …Journeys and Travels in the city of Dearborn.
- The Undercity Part 2:
- The Infobroker: The reappearance of Miko, chief of intelligence for Targeter’s mercenary band.
- Gage Tells the Truth: Jesse Tindal gets informed of goings on by Professor Clarence Gage.
- The Undercity Part 3: Melinda and Julia meet what really lives down in the dark.
- The Undercity Part 4: And a turn back?
- The Rescuers: The Threllichock begin to search for their missing people.
- The Undercity Part 5: The explorers are now the pursued, and the end of the walkway is reached.
- Dearborn, and The tracking continued:
- The Undercity Part 6: A wounded man, and a way in.
- Dearborn Continued: A man down.
- The Undercity Part 7:Relics
Day 21, In the Month of First Harvest, 6563
- A Scientist and an Intelligence Officer: The City of Dearborn concluded.
- Threllichock and Hive Mother: “They are playing their own game, for their own reasons.”
- Wrap up and Reflections:
- Calliel and Jauna:Jauna Mekhet is introduced, and more answers are revealed.
Day 1, In the Month of Second Sowing, 6563
- The Professor on the Road: Clarence Gage and Edgar go out of town to look into a problem.
- The Rebellion Continues: Things proceed in The River Crossing Territories. Cassie Greylock is introduced.
- Newscast: This one deals with the mysterious occurrences in the Pirogin Municipitality.
- Shattered Range, Island of Maris: Another Keep is discovered.
- Late Night with Jauna and Calliel: The change is beginning…and the first word of the “Great Leap” beginning…
- Grief and Loss:Two loners begin to find common ground…
Day 3, In the Month of Second Sowing, 6563
- The Well of Possibilities:
- Politics, Part 1: Three Taoiseach’s…
- Politics, Part 2:Lovers and friends reunited…
Day 6, In the Month of Second Sowing, 6563
- The City of Zerus: The Courier speaks…
- Maris Island: Evening, and a request for help…
- The Councils of the Enemy (Part 1):
- The Councils of the Enemy (Part 2):
Day 10, In the Month of Second Sowing, 6563
Day 24, In the Month of Second Sowing, 6563
- The City of Berand:The first expeditionary forces make their way into the city.
Day 7, In the month of First Fruits, 6563
- Searching the city: Power armor in the streets of The City of Berand…and they’re coming up empty.
- Miko doesn’t like anything:
- Night Time:Targeter and Ian talk about life, and the war ahead.
Day 8, In the month of First Fruits, 6563
- An unpleasant realization: Julia and Moira figure out how the infection spreads.
- Newscast: This corresponds to Tunnelrunners #52
- Return to Threllichock Territory:Ian and Glass return from the City of Berand
Day 14, In the month of First Fruits, 6563
- The Eye Plague: A mysterious disease begins to make it’s way across the continent.
- The Twins:An assassination in Wolf Bay
Day 15, In the month of First Fruits, 6563
- The Hunters:Clarence Gage, Ena Mac Swain, and Edgar pursue their own investigation. During their travels, they revisit the Owl River Bridge and put some hard questions to a number of people.
Day 24, In the month of First Fruits, 6563
- The Refugees:Arthur, Matthew, and Leah finally make contact with the Bellisarius refugees
Day 27, In the month of First Fruits, 6563
- BlackAxe Keep:Answers and more questions…Gage finally gets caught up.
Day 28, In the month of First Fruits, 6563
- Targus makes his move: And two lovers get caught in the crossfire.
- Vance Greylock gets the word: Introduction of Danson Park.
- The assault begins: Things begin to come to a head in the River Crossing Territories. Nancy Scott is introduced.
- A visit from a benefactor: The first site we get of Chancellor Targus, and who was funding him behind the scenes.
- A night on the town: A distraction ends quite badly. Becky and Lana make their first appearance.
- Who’s really running the show:Here we find out who Becky and Lana were working for, and why the whole series of events was set in motion.
Midsummer’s Day, 6563
- A normal day?: Gage and company make it to the City of Wolf Bay while backtracking an assassination attempt.
- The Enemy of My Enemy: Taoiseach Caladharas journeys into the western installation of Starfall to make contact with the leader of the House Bellisarius renegades. The exile Taoiseach Brigid Grant gets introduced here as well.
- The Interrogation: Jauna Mekhet awakens in her hospital bed to find Clarence Gage and his friends waiting for her. A new player also arrives on the scene.
- The Apartment: News of Calliel’s association with Mekhet and House Bellisarius is discovered. The first word of the Starfall attack is discovered.
- Epilogue:The River Crossing Rebellion:
Day 10, Second Harvest, 6563
Day 17, Month of Falling Leaves, 6563
- Book 2 of Requiem: “Dominion” begins here
- The Prologue: Newscast:
- Consolidation and Fortification: Illitock and Ian make plans
- Julia cracks the whip: Julia consolidates and begins to assume organizational control.
- Gage Returns to Erech (Nighttime on the River Wolf):
- Walk down the right back alley in the City of Erech: Dana Mc Allen from Tunnelrunners makes her first official Requiem appearance here discussing events in the Drowned Cathedral.
- Pursuit: Theresa Quinlan and Kathleen Adair pursue a Bellisarius courier.
- A Hotel and a Reunion:
- Two Best Friends in a Lobby at Night: Kathleen Adair has some news…and it is not what is expected.
- The Great Library: Dana and Ian visit the Tunnelrunners Archives, and meet up with Fionn (another Tunnelrunners refugee) who has discovered another statue of “The Dusk Angel” near the Drowned Cathedral.
- Shower and Bed:
- Targeter and Siobhain: The effects of the Eye Plague
- Leah and Arthur:Return to Erech
Day 18, Month of Falling Leaves, 6563
- Another Piece in the Puzzle: Ian, Clarence Gage, and Ena compare notes.
- The Investigation Continues:Daniel McGowan (intelligence man for House Tindal) is introduced here, and our favorite Threllichock makes and appearance as well.
Day 19, Month of Falling Leaves, 6563
- Two ladies on a city street: Dana McAllen and Julia Wells talking about life and the situation.
- The Deep Places of the Earth: Moira travels with the Deep Scaled People in search of answers.
- The Other Side of Life: Clarence and Ena wake up in the morning and discover that things have changed.
- Politics, politics, politics: A squabble, and a meeting between Mother and daughter
- The Attempted Capture of Scott Shoreham:
- Ena, Clarence and Edgar go to school:
- Illitock has some questions:
- And how will you cast your vote?:
- Ian and Julia go to the library:
- Calliel makes her rescue:
Day 20, Month of Falling Leaves, 6563
- A late night discussion and Daniel gets filled in:
- The Reaction of Clarence Gage:
- A Worried Sister in the City of Olharn: Taoiseach Stephanie Monroe is introduced (Siobhain’s sister)
- Ian, Miko and Targeter confer:
- The House of Alter (One of the Ancients):
- The Three Furies (Three elders discuss the war):
- Ian (Thoughts in the Rain):
Day 21, Month of Falling Leaves, 6563
- In the Houses of the Enemy (Part 1): The view from Bellisarius
- The Exile Taoiseach and Thorongil Caladharas:
- In the Houses of the Enemy (Part 2):
- “The Wayfarer”, “The Storm Gull”, and “The Orion”
- A Diplomatic Mission: Theresa and Kathleen Adair search for allies in the Lemstraang Valley.
- A Mother and A Daughter (a conclusion): Julia comes to a hard decision about her life.
- A New Home, A New Start:
Day 22, Month of Falling Leaves, 6563
- An Old Friend and A Plan: Two friends get together to give aid to the rebellion. Reid Wallace is introduced, and Damian Pryce makes his return.
- An update…
Day 23, Month of Falling Leaves, 6563
- The principals gather…
- A request for some outside aid: and the death of Becky Landry
- A Friendly Visit and A Request for some Advice: and Targeter gets the word on the loss of her personnel
- Targeter and Miko hash things out:In addition, they come to some decisions as to where their priorities
Day 24, Month of Falling Leaves, 6563
- A Dead Man on the Road: Vance loses a friend.
- Asylum: The Ancient known as Darius is introduced.
- The Waterway: Reid Wallace and Pryce begin the newest branch of the rebellion. This is section is also the first appearance of Mandroc the Threllichock Smuggler.
- Niklos: The first appearance of the new leader of the River Crossing Territories, and his identity is revealed.
- Revenge: Targeter, and her family journey to River Crossing.
- Mandroc and Pryce make their move:…and a new front in the war is declared.
- Two Ancients hash things out:
- The Man Who Murdered The World: The secretary finds out the truth. The origin of the Khurshid, and the secret story of Hamoukar are also revealed.
- The Man Who Murdered The World (Continued): A friend arrives to help: Theresa Quinlan arrives in River Crossing.
- A Thousand Stars in the Sky:Miko and Lana meet Mandroc.
Day 25, Month of Falling Leaves, 6563
- The Assassination of Niklos (Part 1):
- The Lady of Still Water Lake: She finally makes an appearance
- The Assassination of Niklos (Part 2):
- The Assassination of Niklos (Part 3):
- The Assasination of Niklos (Part 4):
- The Assasination of Niklos (Part 5):
- The Assasination of Niklos (Part 6):
- The Assasination of Niklos (Part 7):
Day 28, Month of Falling Leaves, 6563
- An Epilogue: The Greylock Residence:
- An Epilogue: The Helipad:
- An Epilogue: Yours, Mine, and the Truth (Part 1):
- An Epilogue: Big Splinter Lake:
- An Epilogue: A Secret Army?:
- Train Station:
- Yours, Mine and the Truth (Part 2)
Day 29, Month of Falling Leaves, 6563
- Memorial: A Bedroom Conversation:
- A Fight Between Sisters:
- A Return to Threllichock Territory:…where we catch up with a few people who have been out of touch for a while.
- The Unaffiliated Territories Part 1 (Hot Zone):
- The Rebuild of Theresa Quinlan:
- Club Black:
- Miko puts the pieces together:
- Dinner and Decisions and News:
- Requiem Graphic Novel Preview #1 w/Commentary:
- A Warning from the Ancient:
Day 30, Month of Falling Leaves, 6563
- Jauna Mekhet leaves the Splinter Lakes region:
- Clarence, Edgar, Ena…On the road with the end of the world: News from Starfall, and the first snow of the season.
- Funeral: A lady in white, family, and planning for the future:
- Requiem Graphic Novel Preview #2 w/Commentary:
- Funeral: (Continued)
- Waking up with Kira Dawn:
- After the Funeral, A Council of War: Claring Station, River Crossing.
- The Unaffiliated Territories Part 2 (Hot Zone):
- Listening Post: Ena, Edgar and Clarence try to figure out what’s going on.
Day 1, Month of New Falling Snow, 6563
- The Sweep of wind and downy flake: Ian and Julia travel to the Greylock Residence:
- The Hostile Takeover of Club Black, Part 1:
- The Hostile Takeover of Club Black, Part 2 (The Office):
- The Hostile Takeover of Club Black, Part 3 (Sweeping the Halls):
- The one who finds the reason…: The introduction of Jonathan Delrain.
- Requiem Graphic Novel Preview #3 w/Commentary:
Day 2, Month of New Falling Snow, 6563
- The flight ahead of the Storm (Clarence Gage calls for help, Part 1):
- A Vacation Interrupted (Clarence Gage calls for help, Part 2): The introduction of Jeremy Haas.
- The Departure from Starfall (Clarence Gage calls for help, Part 3): The introduction of James Thalim.
- The Situation Worsens:A reception committee is on hand for the traveler from Starfall:
Day 3, Month of New Falling Snow, 6563
- Of all the gin joints, in all the world: Jeremy and Kathleen Adair connect again.
- The Scientist, and the Secretary: The directors, and more of the secret history of the world are revealed.
- The Nightflier, and what happened at Starfall:
- Requiem Graphic Novel Preview #3 w/Commentary:
- The Nightflier, and what happened at Starfall (Continued):
- The Reason (Part 1): More of Club Black.
- Requiem Graphic Novel Preview #4 w/Commentary:
- The Reason (Part 2): More of Club Black, where we find out what’s in the Vault.
- A hotel room discussion with Lana and Miko:
- Afterhours at the Club:
- Two Searchers:
- The Hunters:
Day 4, Month of New Falling Snow, 6563
- Moving the package: Gettting Kira Dawn the hell out of the crossing.
- Counterstrike: A special delivery to House Bellisarius.
- The Scientists come together:
- An evening with The Dweller:
- In the House of Bellisarius:
- Denise Callahan, and a conflict revealed:
- A Decision is Reached:
Day 5, Month of New Falling Snow, 6563
- Wedding Plans:
- A Brother, and a Sister: Dana McAllen makes it to Greyrest
- The Shooters: An assassination attempt is made, and a new enemy reveals themself.
- The Marshal Asks Some Questons:
- Julia Recovers:
- The Outbreak in the Unaffiliated Territories:
- More Questions From The Marshal:
- Three Ladies Hash Out The News: What’s going on at the listening post…
- Enough Scotch:Quinlan and Gage figure things out…
Day 6, Month of New Falling Snow, 6563
- Interrogation: Miko begins to ask some questions….
- Figuring it out…: Jonathan and Miko put their heads together.
- Requiem Graphic Novel Book #2 Preview 1:
- Love and Magic:Ian and Julia the night before the wedding
Day 7, Month of New Falling Snow, 6563
- Owen’s Bad Day: House Bellisarius personnel ask Owen some hard questions.
- The Federales: The first “official” investigation into the Wells Hotel begins. John Burns and Briana Cook are introduced
- Moira And Grey:The underlevels, and the Deep Scaled Peoples Territory. And an ancient cavern that holds a mystery.
Day 8, Month of New Falling Snow, 6563
- Two cops at work….
- A family comes home: Ian, Julia, Targeter and company return to the City of Erech.
- Andry takes them home…:
- An Erech Postcard:
- A late night discussion…: Two people figure out the truth.
- Finalize: Denise Callahan makes the final plans for the insurrection.
- Targeter and Jonathan run down a lead…
- Denise and Olivia…
Day 9, Month of New Falling Snow, 6563
- Preparations: A new chapter begins, and Julia Wells gets ready.
- A Meeting With The Family: Targeter and company, and House Caladharas plan their moves.
- The Refinery: Two Erech Police Officers track down an illegal weapons shipment
- Julia and Her Mother: Part 1 of a confrontation…
- Martial Law Has Begun: The teams get into position…
- Denise and Derrick: A conversation overheard in the halls….
- The Server Room: Andry and Quinlan take things over…
- Martial Law Has Begun Part 2: The team comes in…
- Julia and Her Mother: Part 2 of a confrontation…
- Illitock: The Threllichocks team encounter their first hostiles…
- Requiem Graphic Novel Book #2 Preview 2:
- Miko and Daniel Lock Things Down:
- Requiem Graphic Novel Book #2 Preview 3:
- Derrick Bites the Dust:
- Ian on the hunt:
- Denise declares herself:
- Quinlan and Andry get torched…:
- The Coming of Darius: Ian and Dana have company…
- A Conversation (Denise and Targeter)…
- The Disposition of Olivia Wells.
Day 10, Month of New Falling Snow, 6563
- Epilogue: Late night at the MacAllen residence.
- Epilogue: Cells
- Epilogue: Melinda and Julie
- Epilogue: A postscript from River Crossing: The end of Johns.
- Epilogue: A Late Night at Caladharas Keep:
- Epilogue: A postscript from River Crossing (Cont): A relocation in progress, and what happened to Kira’s friend.
- Epilogue: Lucky’s Strip Club, Naglorond:
- Epilogue: A Final Interlude at Caldharas Keep:
Day 13, Month of New Falling Snow, 6563
- Requiem Book 3: Trust: The newest book begins here.
- The Reconstruction of EDGAR: EDGAR get’s a chassis upgrade.
- The Riddle: Glass, Illitock, and Ian hash some things out.
Day 14, Month of New Falling Snow, 6563
- Nothing’s The Same: The funeral of Melinda’s father.
- Answers All Around:
- The Arctic Gate: Ena, Clarence, and EDGAR make their way up to the Arctic
Day 15, Month of New Falling Snow, 6563
- Targeter and Ian reach the City of Naglorond:
- Past Time: Laura and Amena discover an ancient set of ruins.
- The Dweller’s Meeting: The Sapphire Bar: Dana and Julia hash things out
- The Dweller’s Meeting Continued: A Late Night Visitor:
- The Dwellers Meeting Continued:
- Clarence and EDGAR solve a mystery: Our two scientists work on the mystery of the crystal sculptures.
- Julia loses her temper: and news reaches Caladharas Keep about Kira’s escape
- Ian gets the news:
- The appearance of Ishara:
- Ladies and gentleman, let me introduce Keighvin Zerus:
- The Palace:Lisa and The Dweller meet another one of the Ancients, and some insight is given into the nature of an immortals memory.
Day 16, Month of New Falling Snow, 6563
Day 7, Month of Darkness, 6563
Day 8, Month of Darkness, 6563
- Many Meetings At Caladharas Keep: The Beginning of Book 4. The Dwellers personnel begin to integrate with Caladharas soldiers. Craig Walton is introduced.
- Many Legends: Three commanders discuss strategy.
- Tunnels and Towers: The return of Clarence Gage, and friends….
- War Stories: Past history, and Ian’s mother is discussed.
- Thinking Too Much:Plans are made, and later arrives.
Day 9-10, Month of Darkness, 6563
- Clockwork: Clarence Gage and friends enter the Tower.
- Lost Cause: The secretary and the scientist return.
- Clockwork (Continued):
- Plans: News of the new island, and the construction of a guerilla force begins.
- Clockwork (Continued):
- Range: Plans for the future are made, and Kelran Mirflin is introduced. In addition, a new military force is sketched out.
- Clockwork (Continued):
- University: Laura McAllen meets a professor who has made a very strange discovery.
- A Solitary Moment at Caladharas Keep:
- Loose Ends: Dana and company receive some of the cryotanks.
- From the Office of Julia Wells:
- Plans: The enemy in the East
- Street Lights:
- Clockwork (The Halls of the Dead): Clarence goes out alone.
- An Evening at Club Sapphire: The ship is discussed.
- Clockwork (The Halls of the Dead) (Continued):
- Club Sapphire (Continued):
- Clockwork (The Halls of the Dead) (Concluded):
- Club Sapphire (Continued):
- Clockwork (Together):
- Travellers: Plans for retaliation are made.
- Loose Ends: Clarence and Ena get ready for bed.
- The Empty Asylum:
- A Final Interlude At Club Sapphire:
- Epilogue: Decisions
- Epilogue: Pre-Dawn
Day 15, Month of Darkness, 6563
- Cover Piece for Book 5:
- Teach Me: Julia learns to fight.
- Strategy: Ishara, Targeter and Miko talk shop
- Homecoming: Amena leaves the north.
- The Second Wave: The introduction of Aileana. And Dumuzi is discussed.
- Past and Present: Amena and Ian finally meet
- Memories: Amena and Laura have a conversation about old times.
- Taxi: The Dweller arrives in Erech.
- Telling Tales: The Dweller and Lisa Donnelly arrive at the University.
- Garage: Ian and Targeter reach the school.
- Bad News:
- From the Underlevels of Caladharas Keep:
- The Olmstead Lecture Hall: Calliel and The Dweller have it out.
- Ian and Targeter: Elevator and Lobby
- The Olmstead Lecture Hall (Continued)
- Professor Gage declares himself:
Day 16, Month of Darkness, 6563
- Another Set of Eyes: Julia and Miko converse
- Knowing and Telling: Gage shares some secrets…
- Old Digs: Amena and Laura deal with some things….
Day 23, Month of Darkness, 6563
- Epilogue: The Professor: Ian and Professor Gianno hash some things out.
- Epilogue: Two At The Scene:
- Epilogue: Ian and Dana:
- Epilogue: Aileana
- Epilogue: The Code
- Epilogue: Under Glass: Calliel’s prison.
Day 24, Month of Darkness, 6563
Day 24/25 Evening, Month of Darkness, 6563
Revelations, Old Friends, News From The South, and Rebuilt all run concurrently.
Day 25, Month of Darkness, 6563
Day 1, Month of Cold Winds, 6563
- Cold Winds: Chandler Communications…..
- The Cold Bridge:
- The House Of Gage:
- Two By Candlelight:
- EDGAR On The Move:
Day 2, Month of Cold Winds, 6563
Day 3, Month of Cold Winds, 6563
- Essene: Immortals meet in the Essene library in Iyesta.
- Learning: Ena and Clarence at the university.
Day 4, Month of Cold Winds, 6563
- Assessment: Ena and Clarence Continued.
Day 8, Month of Cold Winds, 6563
- Training: Ishara takes some people to school.
- A Different View: The Lady of Stillwater Lake has a different view on the educational process.
Day 10, Month of Cold Winds, 6563
- The Gather
- The Finals: Gage and Company make some preparations.
- The Dojo: Kate and Ena discuss Gage and his illness.
- Water: Kate and Ena continued….
- From One Room to Another: Clarence and Ena iron out the details….
- Ancient Moon: Back to the Southlands
Day 11, Month of Cold Winds, 6563
- Reflections: Part of the ladies by the pool series….
- Pillars: Ishara and Ian look at the pillar gate
- Founders Gold: The first mention of Abigail Caladharas
- Telling Tales: Evening, and dinner begins….
- An Interlude (In the House of Gage): Amena gets her marker removed. And other plans get made….
- Telling Tales (Continued) Dinner continued.
- Decompression: The Caladharas household settle down to reflect and plan…
Day 12, Month of Cold Winds, 6563
- Recognition: Dana and Reid talk about the great architect…
- Empty: The first appearance of Abigail Caladharas in the City of Zerus. The first appearance of Peter Wright.
Day 13, Month of Cold Winds, 6563
- The Free City: Zerus continued.
- The Free City: Morning in Zerus…
- A Tale In Two Libraries:
- Rivercrossing Night:
- Solitary (Continued)
- Home For The Night:
- Book 5, Part 3 Begins….
Day 14, Month of Cold Winds, 6563
- Scholars: The first meeting of Isaac Gianno and Amena Caladharas
- Whispers: The Zerus County Morgue
- A Zerus Cafe:
- Wood And Dell:
- Club Seaside (And our 9th year Anniversary)